Join us for a FREE Solar Information Session
Wednesday, November 14th, 2012
Start time: 6pm
End time: 7pm
Location: EfstonScience SuperStore [Map]
3350 Dufferin Street @ Hwy 401 across frm Yorkdale
The OPA’s microFIT program buys your solar power at a premium rate for 20 years; it’s a guaranteed income stream for you and a greener future for Ontario.
Our knowledgeable eTeam will be hosting an informative talk and Q&A session on installing a Solar Power system and everything you ever wanted to know about the OPA's Feed In Tariff Programs.
The event will be hosted at the Solar & Wind Resource Centre, located on the fourth floor of the EfstonScience SuperStore at 3350 Dufferin St., Toronto, just South of the 401, across the street from Yorkdale Mall. [Map]
What will be covered?
- Solar power system basics — What does it take to put a solar power system on your home or business and how it will work.
- What are the FIT and microFIT programs?
- How you can profit from selling your solar power and taking advantage of the subsidies offered by the Ontario Gov't and the OPA
- The eSolar Turn-key process -- we do everything from put in your OPA application to installing and commissioning a system
- Financing options and referral programs
Sign Up Now — Space is Limited: RSVP by Tuesday November 13th
by email: news@eSolar.ca
by phone: 416-787-4581 and Ask for BRIAN ext 223 and he'll make sure you are added to the list
If you would like a Preliminary assessment of the property you have in mind for a solar project, please include the address in your RSVP email (including city and postal code) or better yet, fill in our Online Assessement Form and we will have it ready for you to discuss with one of our eTeam after the seminar.
We look forward to seeing you there!